GOALS - From Looser to Winner

POST - 45


Its very important to have some goals in your life. No matter how many times you fail but you need to keep on working on your goals till those are fulfilled. I created this canvas with all my heart to motivate myself from not to be afraid on loosing things but to focus on my goals and to achieve them.

I create this canvas using lot of embellishments and putting all my thoughts to were i started from i am today and to were is my goal to reach. I hope this canvas will let you focus on your goals and to achieve them.







This beautiful canvas was created for on going challenge at :

⇒ artplaygroundblog WIND OF CHANGE


The topic it self is so motivational that i could not resist myself from creating this canvas with the colors of this months mood board. Yes its a new year, new beginning and every thing around is so positive to do new things.


morethanwordschallenge

I am all set with my new years goals with a smile to shine. And to achieve all those that is yet pending to be done. My this canvas is all about it.


AANGEE SHAH
xoxo

Comments

  1. Your creation is magnificent! And I love the use of the round shape
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Positive Vibes Hop- IMMORTAL BEAUTY - Aangee Shah

3D Pop-up Scrapbook

Journey of happiness ( pregnancy scrapbook )